What’s the one thing you would change about your smile? Is it your crooked teeth, or a bite that’s just not right? The team at Luma Dentistry can tell you that you’re not alone. We have thousands of patients of all ages undergoing some time of orthodontic treatment as we speak. Many of our patients, especially adults choosing orthodontics later in life, are simply tired of being embarrassed or upset by how their smile looks. Invisalign®, is trusted by doctors and patients across the country to fix issues like:
- Overly Crowded Teeth – When there isn’t enough room for your teeth to fit normally in the jaws
- Widely Spaced Teeth – When there is too much space between the teeth
- Crossbite – When the upper and lower jaws are misaligned
- Overbite – When the upper teeth bite over the lower teeth
- Underbite – When the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth
- Open Bite – When there is a gap between the upper and lower front teeth
Invisalign® is popular because they offer an easy, affordable way to get the healthy, straight smile results you’re looking for.
How Does it Work?
Invisalign® aligners are made out of safe, BPA-free plastic trays that are carefully crafted in a special lab based on a mold of your teeth taken by your Luma dentist or orthodontist. You get a series of these clear, lightweight oral appliances that gently reposition your teeth over a short period of time with professional supervision.
- Is designed to be worn for two weeks at a time
- Should be worn throughout the night and day
- Is easily removed for eating, brushing, and flossing
- Can be replaced if it becomes lost or damaged
Stop waiting to make the call to Luma Dentistry. We’re ready to show you how effective and efficient Invisalign® treatment can be. Schedule your complimentary consultation and examination today with Dr. Amanda Spradley, Dr. Stephanie Sawyer, or Dr. Andrew Maley.