We have many options to help you pay for your services
- We accept cash and checks.
- We accept Visa, Discover and MasterCard.
- We accept most major dental insurance plans.
- We offer 0% financing and flexible payment options through
Our team at Luma Dentistry works with you to receive a maximum benefit from your dental insurance.
In order to give our patients the most complete coverage available from their individual policy, we are “in-network providers” for the following insurance companies:
Additionally, for your convenience, we provide an assignment of benefits service for major dental carriers. Because insurance policies vary greatly, please feel free to call our office for more information regarding your unique policy.
- Most policies cover exams, x-rays and cleanings at 100%.
- Most policies renew in January, however, Southland and others renew in October.
- Remaining benefits usually do not roll over into the next coverage period.
- Most dental policies have an annual maximum coverage of $1,000-$1,500.
- Unused coverage is lost as well when policies roll over into the next coverage period.