Invisalign® Invisible Braces
Beautiful, straight teeth without metal braces
The Invisalign clear teeth straightening system is an effective, virtually invisible alternative to traditional metal braces. Invisalign treatment uses a series of clear plastic aligners to gradually move your teeth into the desired position. Because they are clear, no one will notice them. And because they are removable, you will be able to eat and brush your teeth normally throughout your entire treatment.
Dr. John is an Invisalign Preferred Provider. He has treated many of our patients with Invisalign and does approximately 50 cases a year.
In helping you decide whether or not Invisalign treatment is right for you, Dr. John works closely with the other doctors at Luma Dentistry. Patients who are undergoing restorative treatment with Dr. Wendy or with our prosthodontist, Dr. Holt Gray, will sometimes find that Invisalign treatment is recommended to help them preserve their teeth and bone tissue and to ensure that additional restorative treatment will last longer. Getting Invisalign from Dr. John means that you will have a full-service dental office available throughout your treatment
Complimentary Invisalign Consultation, Plus get $500 off treatment!
Dr. John will help you decide if Invisalign is right for you. Your complimentary consultation includes:
- Complete oral examination
- Smile evaluation
- Consultation with Dr. John
- Full explanation of your options
- Review of possible procedures
- Get your questions answered
Call us for a complimentary consultation and find out how Dr. John can straighten your teeth without traditional metal braces.
Benefits of Invisalign
There are many advantages to Invisalign treatment including the following:
- Invisalign is virtually invisible. The clear plastic blends into your smile so much that only you will know you’re wearing braces.
- Invisalign is completely removable. You can take the aligners out to eat, drink, brush and floss, or for special occasions such as weddings, prom, or senior pictures.
- Invisalign has a faster treatment time. Because there are no fixed metal brackets or wires requiring adjustment, you’ll spend less time visiting the doctor.
How Invisalign Works
The average Invisalign case takes about 12 months, although treatment time can vary. Over the course of your treatment, you’ll receive a series of aligners custom-made for your smile.
Dr. John will take impressions of your teeth and carefully plan the exact movements needed to achieve a healthy, straight smile. Dr. John’s work will be sent to the Invisalign lab for the manufacture of your aligners.
Invisalign custom manufacturers your aligners based on Dr. John’s precise treatment plan designed to gradually move your teeth into place. The aligners are made out of a smooth, BPA-free plastic. They fit comfortably in the mouth over your teeth without causing irritation to the gums.
Invisalign treatment consists of a series of invisible plastic aligners, each one bringing you a little closer to your final straight smile. The aligners are changed about once every two weeks. They should be worn for 20 to 22 hours a day. They can be taken out for eating as well as brushing and flossing your teeth.
Conditions Invisalign can fix
The Invisalign System is an alternative to braces for both adults and teens, and it is effective on a broad range of cases. We can determine if you are a good candidate during an initial exam.
Typical issues that Invisalign aligners can correct:
- Overly crowded teeth
- When there isn’t enough room for your teeth to fit normally in the jaws.
- Widely spaced teeth
- When there is too much space between the teeth.
- When the upper and lower jaws are misaligned.
- When the upper teeth bite over the lower teeth.
- When the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth.
- Open bite
- When there is a gap between the upper and lower front teeth.